Monday 27 July 2015

16-32-64 twenty-one

Sleeping patterns are an odd joke at the moment - I'm actually looking forward to the darker mornings because I seem to be rising with the sun regardless of what time I've gone to bed. No fun when you really need twelve hours a night - I've gotten into a horrible habit of getting up to take my steroid tablet and eat at silly-am, and then going back to bed for the rest of the morning after an hour of TV. Hunger and sickness aren't a nice combination to wake up to but that part I could get used to, if only I could sleep in a bit longer and not need the nap.

Anyway, for the giggles - here are photos of Garlic in her very own jumpsuit. It took less than three hours for her to work her way out and I've still no idea how she did it - poppers around the tail were still done up and it wasn't even inside-out when I found it. She seemed to be settling into it after lots of encouragement and walking up and down, so I left her to her own devices for an hour and she did a Houdini on me.

I've now got to decide whether to try again as it is; try again but cut the lower half off so it annoys her less and hopefully wouldn't try pulling it off. Seems ridiculous to need to cut a brand new piece of equipment like this a day on, but really not sure what else I can do at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment