Wednesday 12 August 2015

16-32-64 thirty-three

I have questions. Big ones, about life, the universe and everything. Maybe I'm feeling 42 today.
No, definitely not. I feel about twenty actually - I have more energy than I have in weeks, and my tinnitus is relatively quiet despite staying up until two. My thighs feel more normal and my stamina is at a high - I spent all day out from 11am - 8pm and I'm still good. This is the week I'm due chemo but I'm taking a three week break to get tattooed... So I'll keep feeling this way, and better hopefully for the next 21 days. That - wow - that sounds GOOD.
So, three questions to ponder -
Is there a shift pattern in place for bell ringing in churches? Do they even do this manually any more or is it all automated?
Is there a nice neighbour etiquette regarding wind chimes in the next back garden? I really like that neighbour and don't want to upset her, but oh oh how I hate wind chimes.
Is there a moral reason not to visit Poundland? I don't know anything about it, but it's mostly recognisable brands, and therefore not supporting sweatshops in the way Primark do - right?
Signing off happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment