Tuesday 4 August 2015

16-32-64 twenty-seven


My Gabapentin is here! It's one tablet a night for 3-4 days and then if I'm still suffering pain, I can up to one in the morning too, and further down the line I could even go up to three doses; although I hope not to have to. 

Bit of a mix today - am overall feeling 32 though. I went to the GP to chase the above, get five repeat prescriptions and request a physio referral. Nice locum found me a bit irritatingly knowledgeable and kept asking me to repeat stuff while he typed s l o w l y; although that was something to do with his limited access (he said). Had a lovely wrap for lunch at Deli Nene - they've definitely upped their game and I'm looking forward to going back one evening for their new Tapas menu.

Lastly, I had a four hour nap and woke feeling rested for the first time in weeks. And yet it's now coming up to usual bedtime (10:30pm) and the tinnitus is back at usual volume and I'm the same tiredness as I would be on any other day. So it makes no difference at all, it seems...

Two appointments tomorrow - Radiotherapy at St Thomas' at 10:50am, and then Cardiology for an ECG at 4:30pm. The former will take about an hour, so I have a little under five hours to fill in the afternoon and have one lunch planned so far. Hope to see a few other people - might do my usual trick of texting a dozen or so different people and just say "I'll be in AMT coffee for the next two hours - come on down if you can" - that often works nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment